WHO WE ARE
We provide high quality Custom Tailoring through our team of expert Master Tailors and Skilled Craftsmen.
- We design exemplary wardrobes for our clients, we can provide the finest in custom-made clothing which includes Custom Suits, Custom Shirts and Custom Trousers.
- You are not mass produced why should your clothes be, we provide complete bespoke suits, shirts and trouser making services at a great price.
- Try our products once, we are sure you will find a home with us for all your clothing needs.
1, three ways to got a perfect suit:
(1) got a standars size suit, please refer to the following part of ‘size chart’
(2) custom a suit, please refer to the following part of ‘Five steps to finish your own suit. ‘
(3) give us a picture, we suit for you.
please give the picture to us by email or contact us from ‘Service Center‘
you can also;
1, choose your materials. we have many materials an d most of them was not displayed here, so you can contact us.
2, wholesale, if you are or want to be a retailer, please contact us.
Size (If you need standard size table,Please compare to it)
Five steps to finish your own suit.
(If you want to customize your shirt,Please follow the following steps)
1.Choose your style
2.Customize your suit
3. Get measured
For your convenience , we have list the parameters here, you an copy and fill out them . we also provid measurement instruction for you please refer to the part of ‘About how to measure’.
1. Neck ______._____ inches
2. Full Chest ______._____ inches
3. Full Shoulder Width ______._____ inches
4. Right Sleeve ______._____ inches
5. Left Sleeve ______._____ inches
6. Bicep ______._____ inches
7. Wrist ______._____ inches
8. Waist/Stomach ______._____ inches
9. Hips/Seat ______._____ inches
10. Front Jacket Length ______._____ inches
11. Front Chest Width ______._____ inches
12. Back Width ______._____ inches
13. Half Shoulder Width (Right) ______._____ inches
14. Half Shoulder Width (Left) ______._____ inches
15. Full Back Length ______._____ inches
16. Half Back Length ______._____ inches
17. Trouser Waist ______._____ inches
18. Trouser Outseam ______._____ inches
19. Trouser Inseam ______._____ inches
20. Crotch ______._____ inches
21. Thigh ______._____ inches
22. Knee ______._____ inches
23. Right Full Sleeve ______._____ inches
24. Left Full Sleeve ______._____ inches
About how to measure.
4. Select a lining
6. Monogram (add US$ 1)